- Company: Moët Hennessy Diageo Japan
- Business group: Wines & Spirits
- Contract type: Internship
- Function: Human Resources
- Experience required: Beginner
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
MHD Moët Hennessy Diageo Japan (MHDKK) is excited to announce an internship opportunity within the Public Affair team.
This internship opportunity will report to the Public Affairs Manager and will assist with Corporate Social Responsibility, Corporate Communication and Public Affairs such as below:
- Join meeting/discussion (Paris, Asia Pacific, Internal, External)
- Draw up minutes/presentation
- Prepare industry trend report
- Join social contribution activities
- Translation from Japanese to English
- Support administration (purchase order, applications, shipping, ordering tickets, organizing magazines, materials and corporate site)
- Are a native Japanese language speaker and have fluent or business competency English skills.
- Have basic Microsoft Office software (word, excel and power point) knowledge
- Are thoughtful, smart, cheerful, active, flexible and humble
- 7 hours /day, Twice per week
- Start from April
ABOUT MHD MOËT HENNESSY DIAGEO JAPAN
Moët & Chandon, Krug, Veuve Clicquot, Hennessy and Château d'Yquem are just some of the world-renowned LVMH wines and spirits brands that have become synonymous with the most prestigious origins and terroirs.
Located in Champagne, Bordeaux, and other illustrious wine-growing regions, many of these are centuries-old Houses with a unique character, which share a strong culture of excellence.
Overseen by Moët Hennessy , these exceptional champagnes, wines and spirits from around the world come together as a collection of rare brands where heritage and innovation, authenticity and creativity converge.