- Business group: Other activities (hospitality, media, etc.)
- Contract type: Internship
- Function: Human Resources
- Experience required: Beginner
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
LVMH Moet Hennessy-Louis Vuitton Japan K.K. is excited to announce an internship opportunity within the Group HR Team. The HR Proejct Coordinator internship opportunity will report to the Learning and Development Manager and will assist with the planning and preparation and exhicution of HR related projects such as Training, Workshops, Off sites, Global initiatives, Competitions, Communities and Celebration events.
The Group HR division is a small team working directly with the Paris Head Quarters on Global and Local HR Initiatives, and coordinating with all Group Brands in Japan.
- Are a native Japanese language speaker and have fluent English skills. (If you have French language skills, that would be a plus)
- Interested in people development
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment, are agile and flexible, and are also detail oriented.
- Are able to create accurate presentations and reports
- Able manage your time effectively and deliver results within the set time period
- Have positive energy and are curious about learning new things